Difficult Days for DELTA

Sometimes things don't go so well...

...but hopefully, after we make some 'adjustments' things will improve...
Delta has been a great airline to work for, and I think we have what it takes to get the job done-- it's going to take a couple years of blood, sweat and tears, however, and it WILL be very painful and difficult to turn things around. Chapter 11 is devastating to both the morale and finances of a company-- but at the same time it makes you refocus your energy and priorities on the really important things like family and faith. The Bible has a Chapter 11, too-- take a look at Hebrews 11 and you'll see what I mean; "by FAITH we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible." Kind of puts things back in perspective, doesn't it ? While I hope that Delta will be a survivor, (my job depends on it!) I have FAITH that God will ensure that I am provided for, no matter what...and that's a comforting thought in the midst of an uncertain world. God bless you, please keep me and Delta in your prayers today!

<< Home