Another FIRST...
It's funny, but I can still remember my first barbershop haircut-- my Dad took me, and believe it or not, I fell asleep! Apparently, I found it to be such a relaxing experience (unlike most kids who cry and scream) that I couldn't keep my eyes open--and my Dad had to hold my head up, so the barber could finish...Well, Rashell and I have yet another "first" to add to our scrapbook--yup, she clipped me good :^) and gave me a nice short Summer cut-- and you can't beat the price! With a nod of the (newly shorn) head to Paul & Claudette, who have been perfecting this money-saving system over the years, and to my Dad, who cut his own hair-- I bid a fond farewell to all barbers and their barbaric prices... Thanks, SWEETIE ! (you make me feel so lightheaded--guess it must be love ?!)

<< Home